Thread: how to rewire the heater assembly on samsung dv300aew

how to rewire the heater assembly on samsung dv300aew

Model Number: dv300aew
    Brand: Samsung

I to made a rookie move by removing the heater assembly & not paying attention the wire connections for each thermostat. Can you advise which color goes on each themostat & which color goes on top or bottom.

Could you please double check your model number for me, it is not coming up as a valid model number.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    Model Number: dv300aew
    Brand: Samsung

I to made a rookie move by removing the heater assembly & not paying attention the wire connections for each thermostat. Can you advise which color goes on each themostat & which color goes on top or bottom.
    Sorry its model #DV330AEW/XAA

So sorry it's Samsung model #DV330AEW/XAA I was looking for the wiring diagram for the heater assembly I just purchased from you. Part# DC97-14486A...Oh and thank you for the quick delivery. Ordered yesterday & received today.

The two wires at the front that connect to the heating element coil should have slightly larger spade terminals, so those two should be easy to figure out. And it doesn't matter which one connects to the top and the bottom. The other four wires that connect to the thermostats, it also doesn't matter which wire connects to which terminal of the thermostat, just make sure you don't connect the wire to the wrong thermostat. If you have any questions, you can post up a picture and I can try to help you more.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter