Thread: kenmore/wirlpool front loader f30

kenmore/wirlpool front loader f30

Model Number: 11047561600
    Brand: Sears Kenmore

my washer when cycling i can hear the cycle motor clicking.. i have had the top off and can see what going on while cycling the arm swings around just as it goes into the return the arm lifts up on the piece connected to the dispenser causing it to jam and click . if i tap it down with a light tap it will drop and continue running but it does this every time it cycles past the third mark and starts to return ..

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/sa...3_b.jpg&jq=100

this is a pic of problem was to be a vid but dont know why not .......anyway the the egg shaped part at bottom of the shaft that moves it all is lifting when it trys to return in its cycle and causes the gears to jump not sure if they are jumping in the control motor or the despenser box
    Last edited by samoid3; 07-25-2013 at 05:51 PM.

There are a few things that can cause the F30 error code to occur. Here is what you will need to check:

• First unplug the washer and remove the 3 mounting screws securing the top panel on the back side of the washer. Slide the top panel backwards to remove.
    • Check the linkage going from the dispenser motor to the dispenser. Make sure that the are no obstructions.
    • Check the wiring and electrical connections going from the dispenser motor and the main control board (CCU).
    • If the dispenser motor is turning but making clicking noises or continually turns, then the dispenser motor has probably failed and will need to be replaced.
    • If everything else checks out okay, then the central control unit (CCU) will need to be replaced.
    Below is the dispenser motor for your model. Let me know what you find is causing the problem.

Dispenser Motor & Switch - W10143586
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter