Thread: Replaced almost everything and still not working

Replaced almost everything and still not working

Model Number: PLD4375RFC3
    Brand: Frigidaire

I have replaced almost everything possible on my dishwasher and it's still not working completely. It all started with a ER/uo error. I cycled through the service test and this was the only error I was getting. I ordered and replaced the fan assembly and ER/uo error was fixed. It seemed to work for a few cycles, and then the cycles stopped completing.

I ran through the service test again and was getting a HS and rA error. At this point, I replaced the detergent/rinse aide dispenser. Again, this seemed to fix the problem. I was able to run through the service test without any errors. After a few cycles, the dishwasher seemed to be missing the rinse cycle again.

I went through and cleaned out all the water lines and filters, even the motors. Water pressure improved, but nothing else.

I had been trying to avoid it, but at this point I ordered and replaced the control board. I ran through the service test and still got a Ra error at the end, and a new problem started in that the Service Test Clean light would not turn off unless I turned off power to the dishwasher. I tried to run a normal cycle, and it seemed to complete, but I noticed that the display was not instructing me to CL (close the door) and at the end of the cycle the clean light was on and will not turn off until I press/start/cancel. It also seemed to still be skipping a rinse cycle (detergent not cleared from tray and streaks running down door)

I figured the last step was to replace the console assembly which I did today. I started with trying a normal cycle instead of the test cycle. It seemed to complete and rinse, but I was still not get the CL (close door instruction) and the clean light does not turn off unless I push start cancel. I can live with this, but I know there is still something wrong and I don't want to cause any damage. I ran the service test and still getting a rA error (in step 8) and have to shut off power to get the Service Clean light indicator to turn off.

Help, this is driving me crazy.

Did you have any power surges or lightning strikes that could have caused damage to the dishwasher?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter