Thread: Replaced the clock /control module today but the oven still will not heat

Unhappy Replaced the clock /control module today but the oven still will not heat

Greetings. I have replaced the clock /control module today but the oven still will not heat. I get only several blinks from the oven or broil light then the clock time appears. No oven heat. Part replaced is Electrolux 316455400. Range model #
    FEF326FQB. Did I install a bad part? Had same problem with origional clock unit.

It is very very unlikely that the new part and old part would have the exact same problem. Do the top burners work correctly?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Oven repair job

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    It is very very unlikely that the new part and old part would have the exact same problem. Do the top burners work correctly?
    Inreviewed my work and played with the controls. The old component defaulted at 350 degrees F. The new one reads with four horizontal lines. I then touched the up and down arrows and got a tempeture setting. The broiler hi and low also is selected here. On old unit broiler was instant hi or low with a single touch. All is working only the programming in the unit is a little different.

So it seems to be working correctly, but that it is programmed a little bit different from the original?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter