Thread: Whirlpool accubake gold oven microwave combination

Whirlpool accubake gold oven microwave combination

Model Number: GMC305PD
    Brand: Whirlpool

I have a whirlpool gold accubake oven microwave combination that was munafactured in 2001. Model number GMC305PD.
    My wife was using the self cleaning function and after about an hour she heard a pop and the oven shut off and the display would not function. I checked the circuit breaker 1st and flipped it back on...nothing.
    Next I pulled the oven out of the wall and discovered that the lower bake element had broken/corroded where the wire connnects to it. So I replaced the element and still nothing.
    I then pulled the oven back out and noticed that the computereboard had burn marks on it so I replaced that as well and still no power to the control panel or oven.
    The microwave light works but that is the only thing that does work.
    I have checked out the buss fuse on top of the microwave and the thermal fuse in the back of the oven and they both have continuity as well as all other connections.
    Any idea what I am missing? I am guessing that it might be the control panel or something to do with the oven latch that locks it when it is in self clean mode??
    Any siggestions would be appreciated.

You are missing 2 or 3 digits at the end of the model number, make sure to get it off of the tag on the oven. What part numbers have you replaced already?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter