Thread: Kenmore dishwasher won't start at all

Kenmore dishwasher won't start at all

Model Number: 665
    Brand: Sears Kenmore

Over a year ago when pushing a button to start a cycle on my dishwasher the light would just blink and not turn on. As if the button was stuck and wouldn't start my dishwasher. I bought part#W10084141 which is the board to my dishwasher. When talking with the tech before I purchased this board, I was told my problem was either the board or the actual panel. 1yr ago when I installed the board the buttons still did the same thing and the dishwasher wouldn't work, so the board wasn't the problem. The board was cheaper than the panel, and I just didn't have the money to buy the panel at that time. Last week I ordered the control panel, received it and installed in this morning. Instead of having problems with my buttons blinking and the dishwasher not turning on. Now I have no power at all. GRRRR!! I unplugged the cord from the outlet under the sink & left it unplugged for a while. I even switched off&flipped back on the circuit breaker for the dishwasher hoping that it would reset and power up. NOTHING, no power!! GRRR, please help, my husband is going to be pissed that I spent the money on a part instead of calling the repair store. I really thought I could fix it myself & now I have a different problem that I didn't have in the 1st place. So mad right now!! GRRR!!!

The model number that you put down is not a complete model number. I will need your full model number from the model and serial number tag. Have you checked to make sure that the connections are good on the new control panel or have you tried re-installing the old control panel to see if that one powers up?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter