Thread: Need parts?

Unhappy Need parts?

Model Number: LGGF3044LBB
    Brand: Electrolux

I purchased a Frigidaire Gas Range in California and brought it to the Philippines, Nov. 2012. I had problems, because the country does not use natural gas for cooking, they use LP Gas. First problem was, the top burners had too much yellow flame and the oven burner was the same, the flame was too much and they can't even make it smaller. I was advised to purchase a Conversion Kit , which I did from you(Partsdr) and that solved the problem(the nozzles were wide)on the top burners. The technicians here can not determine what the problem was. I was giving up and Electrolux customer care here did not help. Finally, the technicians went under the oven and removed the housing where there were 2 nozzles and they figured, these nozzles also has wide openings. Is there there anything that we can do? Do you have a smaller diameter nozzles for this? I hope there is a way we can fix this. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Andy

Do you have the included instruction sheet from the LP conversion kit (GRLP4) still? The instructions should explain how to the convert the oven. The included orifices in the kit are generally used for the top burners and to convert to oven you normally have to adjust the gas shutters and change something on the regulator to convert the oven. You will want to read the instruction sheet for exact instructions.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter