Thread: Kenmore Top Load Washer

Patient

Kenmore Top Load Washer

Model Number: 110.26322503
    Brand: Sears Kenmore

Hello,
    My name is Raymond. Can you please help me with a solution to my problem, that I can fix this machine myself without having to call in a repairman. I cannot afford to call a repairman and I cannot afford to buy a brand new washing machine either. Until this incident this washing machine was working like a charm. When we try and do a load of laundry the tub will not fill up with water. It just keeps running into the tub and out through the drain house, it is not leaking on the floor anywhere. No matter what setting we try the washer on it does the same thing. Please help us with a solution. Is it the pump that needs to be replaced?

Below is all the info for the machine.
    Brand: Kenmore Washer
    Model #: 110.26322503
    Serial #: CT2420001

Thank you,
    Raymond

Do you have the drain hose making a loop at least 3-4ft off of the ground? If not, then the water can be siphoning out of the washer into the drain.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Patient
    Hello Ryan,
    Thank you for replying so soon, we appreciate that very much. Our laundry room is in the basement of our Bungalow house and we have had an enourmous amount of rainfall for the last 3 or 4 days, and the toilet in the laundry room was not flushing either. I was told this information after I sent this email asking for your assistance. My wife had to plunge the toilet to get the toilet to flush again correctly and it solved the problem with the washing machine also. So it seems to me that maybe our septic tank is full and needs to be pumped out this spring. This is the first time that this problem ever occured with the washer, but the toilet has refused to flush if we have had an enourmours amount of rainfall before. The installation specifications of the washing machine has been done to code. I do believe that our problem exists with the extremely heavy rainfall and all the snow melt and a septic tank that needs to be pumped out this spring or maybe sooner depending on anymore problems. Would you concur with that solution? I will take a photo sometime tomorrow and send it to you so you can see how the washing machine is installed.
    Thank you,
    Raymond

Patient
    Hello Ryan,
    Here is the photo showing how the the washing machine was installed. I am including a photo as an attachment from the Washer Installtion manual that came with the machine. Please find the attached photo and if there is any other reccomendationds please feel free to send me anything else that will help other than what we have alreadt discussed. Happy New Years by the way. Once again thank you kindly for your quick resonse and your help and suggestions, so very much appreciated and glad to know that there is still people like you that are willing to help the people who need your advice and help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3749.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	253
    Thank you,
    Raymond

If your drains are not draining at a fast enough rate that could also be causing a siphoning problem. I would start by fixing that problem, and hopefully it takes care of your washer issues.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter