Thread: HomeFixer

HomeFixer

Model Number: RF26VABBP
    Brand: Samsung

Hello all, My ice maker was making clicking sound and not dropping ice. When I took old ice maker out it had ice in it. Replaced ice maker, DA97-05422A,. Same thing, read that the main board, DA41-00413K, should be replace at same time. Replaced board but no water comes in and no clicking. Put old board back in and now have clicking but no water. Why would ice maker try to drop ice if none is in the tray? I checked the the water valve in back of fridge both coils have continuity. I have pressed the reset button on the ice maker, turned ice maker off and on again, pushed in ice dispenser switch and water does come out of fridge door. Only thing I haven't done is disconnect the water line to see if its blocked. The only differences in the boards, is the new board has an extra plug in labeled CNO1 BLU.

On the same tag on the refrigerator that has the model number, there is another number on that tag called the BOM number. Can you get that for me? It looks like the model number but it has a forward slash and a few more digits at the end.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

The whole number is RF26VABBP/XAA . Now the water dispenser is not working, I am checking the water valve again

Have you checked the water supply to the refrigerator?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

have water, have ice in tray but will not drop, so am back to 1st problem. Ice maker clicks but still sounds like the heater is not coming on to let ice drop. Which wires are the heater element? Want to see if its getting power.

I attached a PDF below. This diagram is not for your exact model, but it is the closest model that I could find to yours. I hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ryan

PartsDr.com