Thread: Frigidaire Dishwasher Problems

Frigidaire Dishwasher Problems

Model Number: PLD3465REC0
    Brand: Frigidaire

I'm hoping someone can advise me on what to do next. I have a 5-6 year old Professional series Frigidaire dishwasher that malfunctioned a couple weeks ago. Basically it stopped in the middle of a cycle and the front panel was flashing. Didn't really notice any specific error codes but after talking to some appliance repair people the suggested changing the ECB board. Changed that and then set it through the self test by pressing start and heat/dry or whichever the combination was and I timed it according to the sheet on the cycles. Everything worked fine. Sent it through a shorter cycle wash and seemed to do OK. Then tried a regular cycle and it got about 10 min in and "tilted" again. Now I seem to be back to what I had which is the cycles can be selected and stopped but they only run for a few minutes then it stops - panels flashing on the front but really not giving a specific error code that I can identify.
    So I'm kind of stuck - the other control boards for top panel and front panel seem to work and for 300 bucks I don't really want to keep replacing if its not a sure thing that it repairs the problem. Maybe I should just scrap it and go get a new one but this one really doesn't have many miles on it. Any I'm out 200 for the ECB. Once or twice a week is all its used.
    Any help and advice would be much appreciated - I don't think it's any of the electronics on the front door - seems to fill and drain fine just sporatically. maybe a thermostat or ???
    Thanks,
    Murray

Which lights are flashing, the display on the front that counts down the cycle time?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter