Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frigidaire Diswasher ER UO Error code [FIXED]

You can read through our return policy here: http://www.partsdr.com/pages/Return-Policy.cfm
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

I am getting the VO error for Frigidaire Dishwasher model number FGHD2433KB1. What is the part number (and link) for my unit?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rjproulx View Post
    I am getting the VO error for Frigidaire Dishwasher model number FGHD2433KB1. What is the part number (and link) for my unit?

Thanks.
    This is the vent assembly for your model:

Vent & Fan Assembly - 154861101
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I have a Frigidaire DW Model # BGHD2433KF1 Serial # TH12932876. I am getting the ER uo codes. Looks like I may need a vent fan? Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeetexan View Post
    I have a Frigidaire DW Model # BGHD2433KF1 Serial # TH12932876. I am getting the ER uo codes. Looks like I may need a vent fan? Is that correct?
    The information in this thread would apply to your model. If you read through this thread, it should answer your questions.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

ER Flashing

I have model fghd2433kf1 and when it gets to the drain/heating portion of a cycle the display looks like the picture attached blinking, no error codes just ER flashing along with everything else shown,, the add rinse aid and energy button lights up top are also flashing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20131006_002.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	216 Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by madmoondog View Post
    I have model fghd2433kf1 and when it gets to the drain/heating portion of a cycle the display looks like the picture attached blinking, no error codes just ER flashing along with everything else shown,, the add rinse aid and energy button lights up top are also flashing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20131006_002.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	216 Any thoughts?
    The thread in the link below has more information on this error.

http://forum.partsdr.com/showthread.php?1235-ER-code-and-all-lights-are-flashing
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have a model PLD4375RFC2 with uo error code. Checked wiring and still get code. Pulled it out and observed the vent pulsing, fan starts ,switch clicks in and out. Will new vent assembly fix it? Do you have the part #?

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    I have a model PLD4375RFC2 with uo error code. Checked wiring and still get code. Pulled it out and observed the vent pulsing, fan starts ,switch clicks in and out. Will new vent assembly fix it? Do you have the part #?
    These types of symptoms are usually from a failed vent fan. I would recommend to start by replacing the vent fan.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

Hoping for some help here. This dishwasher is about to drive me crazy. I bought the replacement vent after getting Er uo as well. I installed it and all was well for a few weeks. Now the dish washer is doing the exact same thing. I can hear the vent attempting to close but after a few tries the Er uo comes up. I have a frigidaire gallery Frigidaire Model #: FGHD2433KF1.

What else could it be? I already replaced the vent. I can hear it trying to "do it's thing" but it never get's past that step.
    Last edited by yzguy128; 10-29-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yzguy128 View Post
    Hoping for some help here. This dishwasher is about to drive me crazy. I bought the replacement vent after getting Er uo as well. I installed it and all was well for a few weeks. Now the dish washer is doing the exact same thing. I can hear the vent attempting to close but after a few tries the Er uo comes up. I have a frigidaire gallery Frigidaire Model #: FGHD2433KF1.

What else could it be? I already replaced the vent. I can hear it trying to "do it's thing" but it never get's past that step.
    You could either have a failure of the new vent, or a wiring or control board problem.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    You could either have a failure of the new vent, or a wiring or control board problem.
    Thanks for the speedy reply. I type this after just drying my hands having HAND WASHED dishes.... I'm not above it but I have this machine that can do the job just as good as I can . I disassembled the dishwasher and found the service manual. I ran the dishwasher through the diagnostic test and the only error is the Er uo. I have not had this new vent for more than six months. Is there anything I can do to tell if this is limited to the vent or if the problem is actually the controller board. I have my multimeter leads in hand.....

Quote Originally Posted by yzguy128 View Post
    Thanks for the speedy reply. I type this after just drying my hands having HAND WASHED dishes.... I'm not above it but I have this machine that can do the job just as good as I can . I disassembled the dishwasher and found the service manual. I ran the dishwasher through the diagnostic test and the only error is the Er uo. I have not had this new vent for more than six months. Is there anything I can do to tell if this is limited to the vent or if the problem is actually the controller board. I have my multimeter leads in hand.....
    Unfortunately there is not a test you can do. Since the vent fan is the most common thing that fails and causes this problem, I would check to see if the part you ordered is still under warranty and I would start by replacing the vent fan again.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I am getting the VO error for Frigidaire Dishwasher model number FGHD2433KW1. What is the part number (and link) for my unit?

Quote Originally Posted by volingreensboro View Post
    I am getting the VO error for Frigidaire Dishwasher model number FGHD2433KW1. What is the part number (and link) for my unit?

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I had the same problem and the fix is possibly simple like mine.
    What isn't simple, is getting to the vent & fan assembly that ER UO code is directed at.
    First, when you start the wash cycle, do you get three tapping sounds and then the error code?
    If so, proceed ........
    After you do the hard work and pull the unit out, the assembly is on the top right rear of the dishwasher.
    Reach inside and unscrew the mount ring, then turn the vent & fan assembly over.
    Remove two small screws and then you can remove the vent & fan assembly cover.
    You will find a rubber valve that is controlled by a small solenoid.
    Remove the rubber valve and clean (mine was VERY scuzzy) ....please make note of the valve position before removal.
    ** The sensor that tells the control unit if the valve is open or not, is controlled by a plastic tab on the valve assembly, so please be careful while cleaning!
    Reassemble the vent & fan assembly and again, please be careful because this assembly is not inexpensive.
    Replace the vent & fan assembly and reinstall the dishwasher ...you should be ready to test.
    My unit worked perfectly after the clean job

If this doesn't fix the dishwasher, most likely you will need a new vent & fan assembly.

Patient
    My Frigidaire is blinking up er code. My model # is thus2433kb1. Can you please help me and tell me where this ventvis

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERMCGRAW View Post
    My Frigidaire is blinking up er code. My model # is thus2433kb1. Can you please help me and tell me where this ventvis
    The first four digits of your model number are not valid, can you please double check it for me?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have a frigidaire model # fghd2433kb with error code u o. Would the above vent unit be the same or what should I look at? Thanks for your help

I have the same vent open problem, Frigidaire model PLD4375RFC0. Do I need just the Vent & Fan Assembly #154861101 or do I need the one with the wire harness #5304467317? Thank you very much for your help.