Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frigidaire Diswasher ER UO Error code [FIXED]

Quote Originally Posted by kacrec View Post
    I have the same vent open problem, Frigidaire model PLD4375RFC0. Do I need just the Vent & Fan Assembly #154861101 or do I need the one with the wire harness #5304467317? Thank you very much for your help.
    My husband took the assembly out of the dishwasher today and we definitely need the wire harness because the wires come out of the assembly we have, there's no way to unplug them and re-use them with the new assembly. So I'll order the one with the wire harness. Thanks!

I have the same problem:
    - Frigidaire "Gallery" dishwasher
    - Model: FGHD2433KW1, Serial: TH02154453
    - Code "Er uo", dishwasher doesn't run

Two questions:
    - If I want to replace the vent/fan assembly, what part # would I order?
    - Is the vent/fan assembly in the door?

If the vent/fan assembly in the door, this looks like a pretty straightforward repair for an experience DIYer. Is the procedure basically remove the interior panel of the door, then swap in the new vent/fan assembly?

Thanks in advance...
    Dan

UPDATE: I overlooked this previous post, regarding the same serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    This is the vent assembly for your model:

Vent & Fan Assembly - 154861101
    So I think I already have my answer. Thanks Doc!
    Last edited by dharasty; 01-09-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kacrec View Post
    My husband took the assembly out of the dishwasher today and we definitely need the wire harness because the wires come out of the assembly we have, there's no way to unplug them and re-use them with the new assembly. So I'll order the one with the wire harness. Thanks!
    Yes that is correct, yours requires the kit with the wire harness to upgrade yours to the new style.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

so again I post here. my frigidaire model number is fghd2433kb. I am having issues with the vent assembly. Do I need the vent with the wiring harness, or the one that is pictured earlier in this thread? thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by troyandshawn2014 View Post
    so again I post here. my frigidaire model number is fghd2433kb. I am having issues with the vent assembly. Do I need the vent with the wiring harness, or the one that is pictured earlier in this thread? thank you for your help
    Your model number is missing a digit at the end, but it looks like they both use the same part number for the vent and fan assembly.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I have PLD4375RFC2, after I press START, the vent tried to click ~3 times, and then Er UO error code showed up. I followed this thread of discussion, and got part 154861101, and just tried it on. It does not help at all. Same symptom and error code after press START. What would be the problem? Need help

Quote Originally Posted by fx123 View Post
    I have PLD4375RFC2, after I press START, the vent tried to click ~3 times, and then Er UO error code showed up. I followed this thread of discussion, and got part 154861101, and just tried it on. It does not help at all. Same symptom and error code after press START. What would be the problem? Need help
    The replacement part could be defective, or you could have a bad control board or wiring issue. Anyone of those three things can cause this problem.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    The replacement part could be defective, or you could have a bad control board or wiring issue. Anyone of those three things can cause this problem.
    Thanks for your quick reply. It was new part that just arrived. I cannot tell of course if the part is defective or not. I guess no way to diagnose if replacing control board will solve the problem. Seems an expensive try if that's not the root cause.

I'm guessing mine is going to be the same as everyone else but I'll double check before I order my part. My Model # is FGHD2433KB1 and the error code is ER UO. Please attach the part number so I can order before my wife washes me away!

Any part number Doc???? I need to order a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by FishGuy33 View Post
    I'm guessing mine is going to be the same as everyone else but I'll double check before I order my part. My Model # is FGHD2433KB1 and the error code is ER UO. Please attach the part number so I can order before my wife washes me away!
    Sorry I missed your post. This is the vent assembly for your model:

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have the same problem with my Frigidaire Diswasher FGHD2465NW1A it is giving an Er uo code and wont let use it. And it is not that old...Maybe a year Old. Can you help us out?

Quote Originally Posted by TXRaceGirl View Post
    I have the same problem with my Frigidaire Diswasher FGHD2465NW1A it is giving an Er uo code and wont let use it. And it is not that old...Maybe a year Old. Can you help us out?
    You could check with the manufacture to see if it is still under manufacture warranty, many appliances come with a 1 year warranty from the manufacture.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have a Frigidaire model BGD2433KF1 I also will get this error code "er uo" but it also will run for hours. it was fill with water then drain. never seems to wash the dishes. could this be do to the vent or do I have a bigger problem?

Quote Originally Posted by royrconrad View Post
    I have a Frigidaire model BGD2433KF1 I also will get this error code "er uo" but it also will run for hours. it was fill with water then drain. never seems to wash the dishes. could this be do to the vent or do I have a bigger problem?
    Your model number isn't coming up for me, I think you may have meant BGHD2433KF1? When the dishwasher comes up with the ER UO error code the dishwasher will stop running, so it could definitely be causing your problem.

This is the vent assembly for your model dishwasher:

Ryan

PartsDr.com

We have an older dishwasher that just started acting up. We get the ER UO code within 20 seconds of trying to start the dishwasher. We had the clicking sound and the water would start to run, but it is definitely not washing the dishes. We tried to take things apart and put them back together (vent, catch tray, bottom sprayer, opened up the panel area). That helped us one time, but now we are back to the dishwasher not working again. Help, please! With three small kids 5 and under, the dishwasher MUST work!

Our model number is PLD4555RFCO.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Cheers,
    Gail Hanes

Quote Originally Posted by HanesFamily View Post
    We have an older dishwasher that just started acting up. We get the ER UO code within 20 seconds of trying to start the dishwasher. We had the clicking sound and the water would start to run, but it is definitely not washing the dishes. We tried to take things apart and put them back together (vent, catch tray, bottom sprayer, opened up the panel area). That helped us one time, but now we are back to the dishwasher not working again. Help, please! With three small kids 5 and under, the dishwasher MUST work!

Our model number is PLD4555RFCO.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Cheers,
    Gail Hanes
    UO Error: Vent open. While in wash cycle ,main control does not receive signal from vent assembly that vent plunger is closed. Plunger
    status is sensed with optical sensor in vent assembly. Check wiring between vent assembly and main control board. If wiring correct,replace vent assembly. If error still exist, replace main control board.
    This is the vent fan for your dishwasher:

Vent & Fan Assembly Kit - 5304467317
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher
    Error UO
    Model FGHD2433KF1
    What part do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob7 View Post
    Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher
    Error UO
    Model FGHD2433KF1
    What part do I need?
    Please read the above information about diagnosing your problem.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have the same error code "Er uo" and do not know which fan to purchase -- with or without the wire harness? My model number is PLD4555RFC2.