Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Frigidaire Diswasher ER UO Error code [FIXED]

Quote Originally Posted by pgwolfe View Post
    The part provided worked like a charm! My dishwasher is working perfectly.

Thanks to all.
    Great to hear! Thank you for the feedback!
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Please let me know what is the part number for my dishwasher model # FGHD2465NF1A.

Quote Originally Posted by DReimer View Post
    Please let me know what is the part number for my dishwasher model # FGHD2465NF1A.
    This is the vent & fan assembly for your model dishwasher:

Vent & Fan Assembly - PD00000511 (mfg# 154861101)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I have a similar error code on my Fridigaire dishwasher. The indicator light is flashing Washing Drying Er Clean S. Any idea what that might be? I tried calling their help Customer Care number and did not get any ehlp.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Perkinson View Post
    I have a similar error code on my Fridigaire dishwasher. The indicator light is flashing Washing Drying Er Clean S. Any idea what that might be? I tried calling their help Customer Care number and did not get any ehlp.
    Usually that type of an error code is caused by a bad touchpad. See this post for more information.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, model PLD4375RFCO, serial # TH73239789 that has the error code UO showing on its screen. The dishwasher will start to act like it is going to work when I push “start” by starting to flow water (I can hear the water) but then the error code comes up. When I cancel the wash, the machine drains fine and code is not shown. However, when I try to wash again, same code comes up and I have to select cancel to drain. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by orangedawg View Post
    I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, model PLD4375RFCO, serial # TH73239789 that has the error code UO showing on its screen. The dishwasher will start to act like it is going to work when I push “start” by starting to flow water (I can hear the water) but then the error code comes up. When I cancel the wash, the machine drains fine and code is not shown. However, when I try to wash again, same code comes up and I have to select cancel to drain. Thanks!
    At the beginning of the cycle the dishwasher is checking to make sure the vent is closed before is starts to wash. It sounds like it is probably the vent assembly that is bad and needs to be replaced. Let us know how it works once you get the part installed.

This is the vent fan for your model dishwasher:

Vent & Fan Assembly Kit - Part # PD00004968 (mfg #5304467317)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I am having that same UO error message; what would be the Vent Assembly part number for my dishwasher??:
    Serial # TH03617539
    Model # FGHD2433KF
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MAY677 View Post
    I am having that same UO error message; what would be the Vent Assembly part number for my dishwasher??:
    Serial # TH03617539
    Model # FGHD2433KF
    Thank you

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I too have experienced this problem. Model FGHD 2433KF0 will not start the washing cycle under normal circumstances. When selecting normal wash and start the washer tries to start, then one hears a thumping sound (I assume this is the vent opening and closing) and then the UO error is displayed. If you try again using the same order (normal wash selected and start then closing the door) the same result. No start.

However, if you instead after trying the normal start process (as outlined above) you close the door and just press start the pump comes on to drain the dishwasher and runs for about 30 minutes pushing water out of the washer. When that is complete if you then press normal wash and start the dishwasher starts as normal.

So is this likely the vent or is control logic board problem. I hate to pull this out and replace the vent if this is really the control logic board.

Thanks to anyone for insight you can give me.

Quote Originally Posted by Macon View Post
    I too have experienced this problem. Model FGHD 2433KF0 will not start the washing cycle under normal circumstances. When selecting normal wash and start the washer tries to start, then one hears a thumping sound (I assume this is the vent opening and closing) and then the UO error is displayed. If you try again using the same order (normal wash selected and start then closing the door) the same result. No start.

However, if you instead after trying the normal start process (as outlined above) you close the door and just press start the pump comes on to drain the dishwasher and runs for about 30 minutes pushing water out of the washer. When that is complete if you then press normal wash and start the dishwasher starts as normal.

So is this likely the vent or is control logic board problem. I hate to pull this out and replace the vent if this is really the control logic board.

Thanks to anyone for insight you can give me.
    When you hear the vent opening and closing and then the error displaying that is the dishwasher checking to make sure the vent is closed. If the dishwasher would run with the vent open then it could cause problems. I would still recommend to start by replacing the vent as it is much more common to fail than the control board.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

My Frigidaire model number is: BGHD2433KF0 The error code Er uo comes on several times in the middle of a dishwasher cycle. Sometimes I can get the dishwasher going again by tapping on the front or opening and closing the door again. I would like for it to be fixed for good.

Quote Originally Posted by SJB View Post
    My Frigidaire model number is: BGHD2433KF0 The error code Er uo comes on several times in the middle of a dishwasher cycle. Sometimes I can get the dishwasher going again by tapping on the front or opening and closing the door again. I would like for it to be fixed for good.
    Check the things that I mentioned is post #2 at the beginning of this thread. In most cases we see the cause of this problem is a bad vent & fan assembly, but in some rare cases we do see a failure of the main control board or wiring problem cause the error code.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

Hello, I have a client who has the UO error, they informed me the model and serial are,
    Model FGH92433Kf1
    Serial TH94647169
    When I look this up I can't find anything. Could I have the wrong info?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Hello, I have a client who has the UO error, they informed me the model and serial are,
    Model FGH92433Kf1
    Serial TH94647169
    When I look this up I can't find anything. Could I have the wrong info?

Thanks
    The model number is not valid. The closest model number that I am finding to this is FGHD2433KF1.

This is the vent & fan assembly for this model dishwasher:

Ryan

PartsDr.com

We have a Frigidaire dishwasher model FGHD2465NW. Had error code Er uo. Saw this post, checked the wires. They were fine, so typed in the model # on the Parts Dr. Site, found Part #PD00000511 | Mfg #154861101, ordered it, two days later it was here, took my husband less than 10 minutes to install, and it's working great. Was really worried it was the master control panel. It's about a year and a half old so am disappointed, but glad it wasn't worse. Am relieved and grateful to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi W View Post
    We have a Frigidaire dishwasher model FGHD2465NW. Had error code Er uo. Saw this post, checked the wires. They were fine, so typed in the model # on the Parts Dr. Site, found Part #PD00000511 | Mfg #154861101, ordered it, two days later it was here, took my husband less than 10 minutes to install, and it's working great. Was really worried it was the master control panel. It's about a year and a half old so am disappointed, but glad it wasn't worse. Am relieved and grateful to you!
    Thanks for the feedback, I am glad the vent & fan assembly took care of your problem!
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

What a great thread, thank you! My dishwasher is a model #PLD45555RFC0. I haven't seen that exact number in this thread, but it's similar to a couple of others that use the vent & fan assembly #154861101. Can you confirm that this is the correct number for this model, or let me know what the correct one is?

Quote Originally Posted by BarryW View Post
    What a great thread, thank you! My dishwasher is a model #PLD45555RFC0. I haven't seen that exact number in this thread, but it's similar to a couple of others that use the vent & fan assembly #154861101. Can you confirm that this is the correct number for this model, or let me know what the correct one is?
    I think you have one too many 5's in your model number. The closest I am finding is PLD4555RFC0. This is the vent & fan assembly kit for your model:

Vent & Fan Assembly Kit - Part # PD00004968 (mfg #5304467317)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Hello everyone. I have a Frigidaire Model PLD4555RFC0 dishwasher and was receiving this same UO ERROR. I had shut off the breaker and was about to pull the dishwasher out to check the wiring and sensor on the vent per the recommendations above. My wife happened to arrive home just as I was about to begin and commented that all I needed to do was clean off some of the excess dishwasher detergent. When I filled the reservoir with dishwashing detergent I did go a little overboard. I was fairly confident that wiping off the excess would not solve the issue but was happy to give it a try as it was something easy to test and to appease my wife . Well much to my surprise this worked. She stated that the dishwasher has had this occasional issue and whenever it does appear she simply cleans some of the detergent off and the problem goes away. Is there an explanation as to why this would work? We have had issues in the past in which the detergent holder would not open after running through a complete cycle. We are simply not filling the reservoir to the max to prevent it from getting stuck closed(well my wife is not filling it all the way at least).