Thread: Whirlpool Oven Seal broken, need replacement but model number is worn off

Whirlpool Oven Seal broken, need replacement but model number is worn off

Model Number:
    Brand: Whirlpool

Hi,
    I am hoping someone can help me. I have a Whirlpool oven which was purchased second hand by myself about 5 years ago and I don't have the owner manual. The oven seal has recently broken and I need to get a replacement seal, but I have a problem because the model number has worn off of the plate in the door jam due to heat damage.
    I have searched the internet to see if I can locate a website with the same model for sale, but the closest I have found is a Whirlpool oven model number 6AKP603. The dimensions are the same as my oven, but there is a small digital clock on my oven, but the 6AKP603 does not have the clock. Other than the clock it looks identical.
    I am trying to locate a supplier who sells new oven seals/gaskets with the clips in the correct location, if anyone can help me, that would be much appreciated.

I don't have any information on model # 6AKP603, it looks like this might be a European model and I don't have any information on international model numbers. Since the model number is missing I would not have any way to locate this part for you.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter