Thread: Maytag frontloader

Cool Maytag frontloader

Model Number: epic z
    Brand: Maytag

Washer fills but won't advance to wash. Just clicks and shuts down. Replaced water inlet piece 9 months ago from thus site. It worked great.

I am assuming this is the same model # MHWZ400TQ02 washer from your last thread you started? Does the washer display any error codes?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Yes, same washer. No error codes. If I put pressure on white dial under top of washer, it will advance and start wash cycle. Then it stops. Pressure makes it advance to rinse and it rinses then shuts down completely without final spin cycle. I restart machine on final spin and again use pressure and it spins.
    Last edited by Tom Wachtel; 01-21-2015 at 08:32 PM.

If you remove the bottom panel of the washer, there is a tech sheet located behind that panel that has some things that you can check and also a diagnostic mode that you can put the washer into. Take a look at that and let me know what you find.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

No tech sheet. There is a white dial with an arm arrow on top of washer. If I put slight pressure on the dial when the washer starts, it will wash, spin rinse, then shut down. I have to start it up again on rinse/spin cycle to get final rinse spin. But it only works with pressure on dial.

I sent you a PM with a link to download the tech sheet for your model washer. Click the link at the top right of the page that says Notifications to view this.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Sorry can't get page to open so I can download.

Try right clicking the link to see if there is an option to save or download the PDF.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I can't even get the link to appear in the first place. Whether I click on it or type it in myself. I get "error"

I sent you an email.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com