Thread: Dishwasher

Dishwasher

Model Number: PLD3460RDC0
    Brand: Frigidaire

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the touchpad before I buy the replacement? I am receiving an error code. Thank you
    Last edited by palmat; 05-06-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Before working on your dishwasher make sure the power is turned off to the dishwasher or that it is unplugged. The touchpad is held in place with a sticky adhesive to the control panel. To remove this part I would recommend to take a blow dryer and warm up the touchpad to help loosen the adhesive, then take a small flat blade screwdriver to pry up one of the corners of the touchpad. Once you get one of the corners started you should be able to pull the rest of it up by hand. Before installing the new touchpad make sure to clean any leftover adhesive off of the control panel. Installing the new touchpad is simple, just peal off the adhesive cover, feed the ribbon cable through the slot and stick in place. Make sure to stick the new part in the correct place as you will only get one chance.

This is the touchpad for your model dishwasher:

Touchpad Overlay & Switch Assembly - Part # PD00000462 (mfg # 154489203)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter