Thread: canīt find the HOLD button on my GE Profile refrigerator

canīt find the HOLD button on my GE Profile refrigerator

Model Number: PEZ23LGZA GS
    Brand: GE

hello. for several days i have been trying do the self-diagnostic procedure, to fix a problem in my refrigerator, but, according to the manual, i need to press for 3 seconds the HOLD button to get started the test. my refrigerator just doesnīt have a HOLD button. so, which button shoud i press to do the self-test? thank you for help me.

I am not finding any information on your model number. Is this a USA model refrigerator?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

hi, Ryan. how are you?
    No. I have bought it here in brazil. I found in internet the same appliance with different model numbers.

Here is the links:

http://www.extra.com.br/Eletrodomest...10V-28421.html

http://www.zoom.com.br/geladeira/gel...ide-pez23lgzww

as you can see, on the panel on the top part of the refrigerator area there are only 2 displays (with 2 pads – colder (Right) and warmer (Left) – for refrigerator, and 2 pads – colder (R) and warmer (L) for freezer), and each display has only one digit. There is no hold button. I have tried to find in the internet any way to perform its self-diagnostic, but I couldnīt found any information.
    Thanks for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    I am not finding any information on your model number. Is this a USA model refrigerator?
    hi, Ryan. how are you?
    No. I have bought it here in brazil. I found in internet the same appliance with different model numbers: PFZ23LGXWW and pez23lgzww.

on the panel on the top part of the refrigerator area there are only 2 displays (with 2 pads – colder and warmer – for refrigerator, and 2 pads – colder and warmer for freezer), and each display has only one digit. There is no hold button. I have tried to find in the internet any way to perform its self-diagnostic, but I couldnīt find any information.

Thanks for your attention.

I'm sorry I do not have access to any international model numbers. It sounds to me like the manual you are looking at is not for your refrigerator. When looking up information you should also go by the model number from the tag on the inside wall of the refrigerator.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Hello, Ryan.
    That's really the model number. I see it on the stick inside the refrigerator.
    But now problem.
    Anyway, thanks for replying.
    Best regards.