Thread: Frididaire Gallery Dishwasher i10 Code

Frididaire Gallery Dishwasher i10 Code

Model Number: FGID2474QF0A
    Brand: Frigidaire

Hello,

My Frigidaire dishwasher stops early in the wash cycle with an i10 code, low fill. I have been researching and have not found any specific possibilities. Any suggestions.

Thanks
    Rich

Rich,

The i10 error code on your model dishwasher means "a low fill has been detected". "Look for a pinched water supply line, or water shutoff is not completely opened." If the water supply to the dishwasher is good, then you might have a bad water inlet valve that is not letting enough water into the dishwasher. Let us know what you find.

This is the water inlet valve for your model dishwasher:

Water Inlet Valve - Part # PD00024565 (mfg # 807445903)

Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Thank you it was the water inlet valve responsible for the i10code. But now I have an i30 code and the dishwasher is leaking in the corner "funnel" into the pan. I replaced the float switch recently. It doesn't leak on the shorter cycles, just the longer cycles. Seals? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Rich

Rich,

Can you post a picture of where the leak is coming from? I am not understanding where the leak is coming from.

Thanks,
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I have the exact same thing. I was getting an i10 error (low flow), then that went away and I was getting an i30 (leak detected).

When I pulled out the D/W I also noticed dripping in the front right corner funnel. This funnel seems to catch leaks coming from the door and funnels it into the bottom pan, triggering the pan float & i30 error.

Could the leaking be a causing a false alarm on the i10 if some of the water is escaping and not filling in time? If so, is this a door seal problem?

Quote Originally Posted by vfour View Post
    Could the leaking be a causing a false alarm on the i10 if some of the water is escaping and not filling in time? If so, is this a door seal problem?
    I would guess that they are probably separate problems. It could be a bad door seal, but you will have to look into what is causing the leak.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have the i30 error issue as well. I haven't messed with any other cycles but when I run the normal cycle after just about 5 minutes I have water leak down the front left funnel as described above and the motor(assuming its trying to drain) continuously runs even when the door is open. If I dry up all of the water from the bottom pan and reset the breaker and restart the washer the cycle will finish just fine. After finding this out I have been pulling the dishwasher out and placing a large bath towel in the pan to soak up the water so it won't trip the sensor and the cycle finishes without any issues. This isn't a viable solution and Frigidaire's support was useless, my warranty ran out 4 months ago. There's got to be an explanation as to why that funnel exists and what the problem could be. I've attached a couple pictures for reference. Any help is appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_Funnel.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_BeforeLeak.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_AfterLeak.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	436