Thread: F30 code on Whirlpool duet sport after washer completes wash cycle, going to rinse.

F30 code on Whirlpool duet sport after washer completes wash cycle, going to rinse.

Model Number: Duet sport
    Brand: Whirlpool

Hi - I get a F30 code on a duet sport whirlpool washer - I have replaced the dispenser motor after reading previous posts but now the washer still gets a F30 code when it gets to the rinse cycle. The forums I read talk to a F30 code then the washer STARTS - mine is part way thru the cycle. When is goes to RINSE, the dispenser motor will move the indicator without stopping, it just goes from 1 to 4 and back around again. This happens when switching to RINSE, the washer works ok up to that point I bought a factory replacement motor and installed it, no issues with plugs (2) of the rotary gear. To finish my wash, I have to execute RINSE/SPIN for every load. Help.

If you would like help we will need the model number from the tag on your washer.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Sorry - the
    model# is: WFW8300
    Serial #: HLT1793850
    Type: 831

I noticed that the dispenser motor turns a lever attached to a post/shaft in the dispenser tray that has a 'cap' on the bottom of it. Noting seems broken but I don't see where the turning of this shaft causes anything to happen in the tray. The tray does have a slot on the inside back of it - and perhaps this shaft & cap fit into that space and do something I cant see when opened. All parts mentioned about seem fine, no broken edges but I am confused by the way a change is made in the tray by this rotating shaft/cap. Will await and appreciate your update.

Your model number is missing 3-4 digits from the end.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter