Model Number: PFCS1RKZH
Brand: GE

This refrigerator is about 2 1/2 yrs old. The ice maker compartment is not getting cold enough to freeze ice. I contacted Sears, who sent a repair tech out to house. He first checked panel for the voltage being sent to the ice maker blower motor, and it was normal. Then he pulled the bottom freezer door off, and eventually exposed the blower fan. The fan blades would "jitter" like it was trying to start, but then stop. He checked the voltage at the plug coming out of the back of the freezer, and it was good. So he figured the fan was bad. Ordered a new fan, plugged it in, and got same result. Tech said that the new fan must be bad, and ordered another one. Tech came out this AM to install the 2nd replacement fan, and SAME RESULT. So that is the original plus TWO replacement fans, and they all behave the same way. He had no other solution but to order a 3rd replacement. I have seen similar posts regarding this issue, but they seemed to relate to thermostat issues, or voltage problems. My thinking is that if the wires coming out of the back of the freezer which feed the blower motor are getting the correct voltage/power readings, and the blower fan will not spin, that it has to be the blower motor, but now that I am ordering my 3rd replacement, is that possible? Any help would be appreciated!