Thread: Portable Dishwasher Problem

Portable Dishwasher Problem

Model Number: gsc3500n00ww
    Brand: GE

So the other day in the middle of the cycle, the connection to the sink on our portable dishwasher just started blowing off every time I connected it. Hose connection is fine, have been using it for yrs and this just started. Almost seemed like to much pressure was building in the inlet hose. Took the pump apart and cleaned. Reassembled, hooked hose up to the sink, started to work fine, filled the washer, then pressure problem with inlet hose from sink started again. Turned the water off and let cycle run to see if the pump would pump out, which it did. Given that, went back to the drawing board and took the water inlet valve apart. Cleaned filter etc, reassemble and reinstalled, same problem happen, expect it wouldn't even fill the dishwasher this time. Again seemed to be to much pressure on the inlet hose on the sink. Would a bad water inlet valve be causing this or should I be looking in a different direction ? At a loose as where to trouble shoot next. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

This problem is usually caused by a bad drain & fill hose assembly coupler. To fix this problem I recommend to replace the drain & fill hose assembly and the faucet adapter.

These are the parts for your model dishwasher:

Drain & Fill Hose Assembly - Part # PD00023572 (mfg # WD24X10066)

Faucet Adapter - Part # PD00026898 (mfg # WD01X10383)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter