Model Number: MFT2672AEM10
Brand: Maytag

Hi all!

I have a 3 year old Maytag Refrigerator Model #MFT2672AEM10 that has a crack in the water line down by the inlet valve. It is definite that it is the water line that has the crack and needs to be replaced. I purchased a new water line from PartsDr a couple months ago, but I cannot figure out how to get the old line out/ the new line in. My father, boyfriend, and I have all spent hours looking at this thing, pulling out all of the food, and trying to get to the water line, but none of us can figure out how to get to it. I have searched the Internet and the manual and there is nothing on how to replace the water line. It says that this is a 2 in ease of replacement, which I am sure it is, if you know how to get to the water line without breaking the refrigerator. Does anyone out there have any information on how to replace the water line Part #PD00028700, Mfg #WPW10678712? The water line goes from the inlet valve on the bottom, right hand corner of the back of the refrigerator up the back to the left, top of the refrigerator, then I believe through the filter system and back over to the right front of the refrigerator to the freezer (when looking from the backside of the refrigerator). There are no screws on the inside to take the inside back out. There is nothing on the top that allows top access. I can't get to it through where the filter lies. I have pulled off the front of the ice maker and there does not appear to be anyway to get into it from there. I am at a loss. Please help!!

Thanks!

Megan