Model Number: 665.13793k603
Brand: Sears Kenmore

I noted over the last several months that the items in the upper rack have not been cleaned well. Last week it appeared that they were not cleaned at all. I started the dishwasher and opened it to find some water coming out of the middle wash arm under the upper rack, but after several start-stop tests, it had not moved from its original position. I also placed some cups under the upper was arm attached to the top of the tub, and they did not fill with water. I checked the wash arms for debris as well as the water tubing in the tub interior and all seemed fine. The lower rack washed OK. At this point I assume that the circulation pump is going bad, not creating enough pressure to drive the upper arms. The unit fills and drains fine. In looking at the parts list, I did not see a diverter motor or any selenoids listed that would direct water to the upper arms or the "turbo zone" heads on the rear wall.

Any advice would be appreciated. I am happy to pull the unit and replace the needed parts, but I don't want to do it by trial and error, randomly replacing things until I get it right~