Model Number: DV210AEW/XAA
Brand: Samsung

Similar to other posts, I have a Samsung Dryer (DV210AEW/XAA) that just blew my 2nd Thermal Fuse. My adventure started 2 months ago when the heat suddenly stopped, and upon closer inspection found the heating element (DC47-00019A) was broken. Ordered a replacement heating element, along with the High Limit Thermostat (DC47-00018A) and Thermal Fuse (DC96-00887A) for good measure - replaced all the parts and my dryer worked great for 2 1/2 weeks, when again I had no heat. Continuity tests of my Thermal Fuse failed, so I went ahead and followed the threads and make sure to clean out my vent hose and inspect my vent exhaust which after cleaning, seemed good to go. Replaced the Thermal Fuse (DC96-00887A) again, as well as the Thermistor (DC32-00007A) this time, and again the dryer worked fine for almost 3 weeks, and low and behold tonight again the Thermal Fuse is showing bad again on the continuity test. I re-checked my exhaust hose and vent, and there's plenty of airflow out of the exhaust vent. I went ahead and bypassed the Thermal Fuse and ran the dryer for heat, and checked the temperature which was showing it cycling between 146 degrees F and 125 degrees F.

At this point I'm not exactly sure what's next to check since the problem seems to be occurring every 3 weeks. My next guess is that I need to replace the Main Assembly PCB, but I really don't want to shell out that kind of money before I'm sure that's the deal. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated!!!