Thread: After replacing control panel some functions not available

After replacing control panel some functions not available

Model Number: PDW9880N20SS
    Brand: GE

I recently had issues with my GE not finishing a cycle. I would have to run a cycle over and over to get it to even drain. I replaced the control module from the information I learned reading this Forum. Now the dishwasher runs through a cycle without a problem, even fixed a problem with my display that I didn't think it would (some of the lights that make up the numbers on the display were not illuminating). But now I have three functions that no longer work, heated dry, extra heat and pre-wash. I can maneuver through all the cycles, the delayed start works, the start reset button works fine, just no extra heat, pre-wash or heated dry. The heated dry button also acts as a panel lock if held for three seconds and that does not work either. All of these functions worked before and are not now.

My dishwasher is a GE PDW9880N20SS. I replaced the control module with part number WD21X10367 which I was told was the new updated part for my dishwasher. I have checked all the connections and they seem to be good. Please Help!!!

That is listed as the correct replacement for your model dishwasher. Did those buttons work correctly with the old part? Have you tried reinstalling the old control board to see if those buttons still work with the old control board?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter