Thread: bosch 500 series dishwasher

bosch 500 series dishwasher

Model Number: shp65t55uc/07
    Brand: Bosch

House got flooded by Harvey. Now nothing. No lights nothing. I see power module programmed on parts list. Good choice yes no???

I am sorry to hear that you were affected by hurricane Harvey. The power module programmed is usually one of the main things that will be affected when the dishwasher is flooded, so that is a good place to start. The problem is when something is flooded you don't know how much was damaged until you start replacing things on it. If it was submerged in saltwater I wouldn't bother even looking at it.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    I am sorry to hear that you were affected by hurricane Harvey. The power module programmed is usually one of the main things that will be affected when the dishwasher is flooded, so that is a good place to start. The problem is when something is flooded you don't know how much was damaged until you start replacing things on it. If it was submerged in saltwater I wouldn't bother even looking at it.
    OK Been busy with higher priority things first. Sorry for the silence. Here is the latest. House had 8" of water so the module was underwater. Replaced. Dryed the leak detector pan out. Plugged in. Got some response in the control panel It lit up. Off on switch worked. Now get E06 error code. Replaced the door sensor. No change. Still get E06 and that is where I am now. Checked all connectors and found none loose. Sugestions??
    Last edited by oldman; 09-21-2017 at 02:51 PM.

I would try checking the wiring and connectors between the control board and the door lock and sensor.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I would try checking the wiring and connectors between the control board and the door lock and sensor.
    I have checked all the connectors for loose wires or broke wires. They are all indexed so you cant get them in the wrong slots. The module number I ordered was 12009532 by Bosch. See if this is what you come up with for this machine. It fit!

Strangely the manufacture lists part number 12008382 for the control module with a note that says "Discontinued-Order By Model Number".
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Strangely the manufacture lists part number 12008382 for the control module with a note that says "Discontinued-Order By Model Number".
    I have been to so many places lately I cant remember which site had what but I do remember seeing 2 listings on the module. One programed and one non programed. The non programed one is the one that I see on some sites as no longer available. what I got was "programed".

So that's it? You are done. Nothing else to say? You are supposed to be the guru. Fix anything. Except a Bosch dishwasher.