Thread: Programing instructions W10310240 (W10213583)

Programing instructions W10310240 (W10213583)

Model Number: 7MI2569VEM2
    Brand: Maytag

I recently got a electric board of maytag but did not recived the instructions to program it, and i´m reciving the message P00 000, i know that i need to type in son code and some number from the electric borad but dont know how to get to this part and dont know which numbers.

Part number W10213583 has been replaced with part number WPW10310240 now. The programming instructions should be the same for both control boards though.

Programming Mode:

NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.

1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad DoorAlarm.
    2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad.
    3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad DoorAlarm and wait 3 seconds.
    4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
    5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
    6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.

NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm Keypad for 3 seconds.

7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to change the digit value with each key press.
    8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad to select the next digit.
    9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved.

NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000). Once the Program CODE has been saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this process should be repeated. The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or will exit if unattended for four minutes.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

The control never displays PE

Hi!
    I was following these directions but I can't make it work. The control displays lights as I press any button in the Keypad. I can get steps 1 to 3 done, but when I realease de door alarm nothing happens and I can never get to enter de programming mode. Is there anything else you could recommend? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Lamanna Vera View Post
    Hi!
    I was following these directions but I can't make it work. The control displays lights as I press any button in the Keypad. I can get steps 1 to 3 done, but when I realease de door alarm nothing happens and I can never get to enter de programming mode. Is there anything else you could recommend? Thank you.
    Please start a new thread for help with this.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

I followed the above instructions, but even when I enter 0302, which is the correct code, it just beeps when I try to save it. Any ideas what to do now? It is definitely the correct board - W10310240 (which is a manufacturer sub for WPW10310240).

Thanks!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey217 View Post
    I followed the above instructions, but even when I enter 0302, which is the correct code, it just beeps when I try to save it. Any ideas what to do now? It is definitely the correct board - W10310240 (which is a manufacturer sub for WPW10310240).

Thanks!

Mike
    What is the model and serial number of your refrigerator?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have model 59679204301 kenmore I just replaced the control board W10310240A I now have code PEO 000 and i don't have door alarms button from what I'm aware of. I have tried multiple things nothing works except when I push water up or down it show H20 or ICE