Model Number:
Brand: Brand

Model Number: DV45H6300 EP/AC
Brand: Samsung

Hi there, recently have been getting inconsistent heat (or not heat at all) on our Samsung Dryer after we accidentally let the dryer run without emptying the lint basket for several loads and it was QUITE full. But removing the lint and cleaning the moisture sensors did not fix the heating issue.

In most cases, clothes only get a little heat or usually do not heat at all, the cycle runs very long (2x-3x longer), and the Vent Sensor light is almost always blinking by the end of the cycle. We are getting good air flow through the dryer and brought a ventilation tech to come in to flush the lines for blockages in the ducts. This did not correct the problem.

The only thing that seems to bring the heat back SOMETIMES is to unplug the dryer, plug it back in, and run a cycle. But this usually only works for one cycle and then back to the same problem and vent sensor comes back on for any cycles after this.

Before I bring somebody in I am wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how they fixed it? I'm not super handy but can probably figure a few basic things out if I had a video to guide me.

Thanks!

Matt