Model Number: FFLE1011MW0
Brand: Frigidaire

Dryer works fine.

(1) Washer started to not spin the clothes dry, water was drained, but no spin
(2) We could go to the Rinse & Spin selection and that worked for 5-10 wash loads... dryer still works
(3) Before I got a chance to take a good look at it, the washing side started beeping 3 times (short beeps) no matter the selection (Normal, Casual, Rinse & Spin, etc.) and wouldn't do anything else... no sounds or anything but the 3 beeps
(4) Unplugged the unit over night, it does have 220V at the outlet... and explains why the dryer still works
(5) Plugged in and all I got were the 3 beeps when moving the washer selector knob... the lid lock does not try to lock, so, the washer is very silent, excepting the 3 beeps
(6) Tried the Full Control Reset, but nothing happened... just get 3 beeps when trying something

Whatever it is, it doesn't affect the dryer, so, I'm thinking the Main Control Board is okay, and it's something isolated to the washer. The washer seems to have a separate control board. It has never had any strange sounds or smells and even when it started to malfunction we could make it work by going to Rinse & Spin for awhile. Is it possible that the lid latch has failed open? I replaced the original lid switch 6-7 months ago, but it doesn't seem to be of high quality.

Thank you!