Thread: Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher

Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher

Model Number: LGID2475QFOA
    Brand: Frigidaire

I have a Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher model LGID2475QFOA . I am not sure what part of the cycle this is occurring but I believe the drain pump is remaining on for several minutes/hours and will not stop even when opening the door. I remove power and power back up it will not run. Start another cycle and does the same thing. Any idea where to start? I pulled the main screen and the finer screen but no access to any float or check valve.

any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by tbaile16 View Post
    Model Number: LGID2475QFOA
    Brand: Frigidaire

I have a Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher model LGID2475QFOA . I am not sure what part of the cycle this is occurring but I believe the drain pump is remaining on for several minutes/hours and will not stop even when opening the door. I remove power and power back up it will not run. Start another cycle and does the same thing. Any idea where to start? I pulled the main screen and the finer screen but no access to any float or check valve.
    Have you figured out what is wrong with it yet? We just had the same issue on the same dishwasher. We went to bed the other night and woke up to it still running. My husband opened the door and it didn't stop. It seems like it's the drain pump because if I pour water in the cavity, it sucks it up. We had to flip the breaker and when we turn it back on, the pump continues to run. We have not received any code and I have been unable to figure out how to get it into a diagnostic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashharrell3 View Post
    Have you figured out what is wrong with it yet? We just had the same issue on the same dishwasher. We went to bed the other night and woke up to it still running. My husband opened the door and it didn't stop. It seems like it's the drain pump because if I pour water in the cavity, it sucks it up. We had to flip the breaker and when we turn it back on, the pump continues to run. We have not received any code and I have been unable to figure out how to get it into a diagnostic mode.
    No I have not figured it out yet. Truthfully, I haven't had time to pursue it. I will need to soon. I am thinking it may be the in the circuit board/s but have not dissected yet. I did not see a float in the bottom either. I will keep you posted when I get to it. Please share anything that you come up with also. Thank you in advance