Thread: Samsung Dryer HE Code - Always runs HOT and Makes constant Beeping when done

Samsung Dryer HE Code - Always runs HOT and Makes constant Beeping when done

Model Number: DV42H5000EW/A3
    Brand: Samsung

I have replaced the heating element and thermister before in this machine because at 13 months it had no heat. Then The HE error started and when you set the dryer to low temp and timer for say 20 minutes. It will run for any random amount of time including 2-3 hours without stopping. When it does stop I get the HE error and it makes a beeping sound over and over until I power it down. I had a local repair place come to replace a broken belt and they said they could not figure out what was wrong. They said it might be control board, but had no idea... so Now I have a dryer that is 18 months old that when I take laundry out I burn my hands. If we dont set a timer on our phone to remind us, then it could run for hours, which is not helping our electric bill much. I am open for any suggestions... Samsung has been no help and neither has Lowes. I am willing to try anything.

I read that some people just replaced the termister and problem solved, but my problem is not just the HE error, but the always hot condition, not shutting off on time and beeping

Thank you in advace
    ErickClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	613

Doc
    Below is tech info on your unit
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0pXTTlDcGlXUWs

Since you have already replaced the thermistor and heater, and the unit always runs hot and the timed dry function does not work I would say that it is a control board problem.