Model Number: DV45H7000EW/A2
Brand: Samsung

I've had my dryer for about 18 months when it stopped heating. I've replaced virtually every part on it and it's still not heating. First, I replaced the heating element (with high limit thermostat and thermal fuse) and then the thermistor and thermal fuse on blower housing. It worked for about 5 loads and then started tripping the breaker. Now, it's stopped reheating altogether. Checked these parts and they're all checking out as good with the multimeter. Then I replaced the control board, and then later the motor (as I'd read about it possibly being the centrifugal switch in the motor -- and, man, was that a bear because the blower wheel had fused to the shaft). Still doesn't work. The dryer runs, but does not heat -- not on sensor drying or timed drying. No error codes.

I've checked both the cord and the outlet -- both are delivering/relaying the appropriate 120 and 240. I'm hesitant to start trying to run checks on the control board while the dryer is plugged in/running -- I think that may be my limit. Plus, what's the chance that the problem was the original control board and the replacement control board was also defective?

At this point, the only thing I can think of that is left is that if one of the wires (especially to the heater element housing, thermostat or thermal fuse) is blown/burned out. I'm not quite sure how to check for that (just with continuity setting on multimeter between wire ends?). I'm so sick of disassembling and reassembling this darn dryer. So if anyone can provide any other tips or insights on what this may or may not be, I'd greatly appreciate it.