Thread: cabinet seals

cabinet seals

Model Number: KUDM24SEBL1
    Brand: KitchenAid

I have KitchenAid dishwasher KUDM24SEBL1. The cabinet opening has a thick rubber seal in each lower corner. The seals are L-shaped and appear to seal the corners of the door when closed. These seals are deteriorating and I would like to replace them. I have found a number of parts diagrams on-line, but, none of them show these 2 seals. I sent email to KitchenAid customer service and did not get response. Can you help identify the replacement part number?

Doc
    Does the below include the seals you are referring to?
    https://partsdr.com/part/4172127-lower-door-seal-kit

Thank you denman. However, the two parts in the seal kit are plastic spacers that go on the sides of the cabinet. The rubber parts for my dishwasher may no longer be available, and the seal kit you reference may be a replacement. If that is the case I'm hoping someone can confirm before I try using this seal kit.

The rubber parts I'm looking for are "L" shaped, or, are straight and then formed into the corners at installation. I tried removing the rubber seals by hand, but, they seem to be held in place by adhesive. There are "chunks" of material coming off the rubber seals as they deteriorate.