Thread: Electrolux washer keeps filling

Electrolux washer keeps filling

Model Number: EIFLS55IMB0
    Brand: Electrolux

Have a front load Electrolux EIFLS55IMB0 that keeps filling cold water. It seems to do it more on "color" cycle than others, maybe I am just crazy? The cold seems to keep running and will not stop with pause, cancel or pulling the plug. I have a 1/4 turn valve, if I shut off-on quickly it will stop. I'm thinking its the fill valve, but that it seems to do it more on "colors" has me concerned it could be a controls issue. Any thoughts? Also, if it is the valve how do I replace it? I am handy and have tools, but not sure where to start to take it apart. Thanks in advance!

If the washer is still filling with water even when the washer is unplugged then you definitely have a bad water inlet valve. It would be a good idea to leave the water turned off to the washer until you replace the water valve so it doesn't flood your house. Let us know how the washer works once you get the new water valve installed.

Below are the instructions on how to replace the water valve on your model washer.
    (Click To Enlarge)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Electrolux Water Valve Replacement.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	328

This is the water inlet valve for your model washer:

Water Inlet Valve - Part # PD00000613 (mfg # 134637810)
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

Why Electrolux Washes Is So Useful
    The Electrolux washer keeps filling up. With numerous models to pick from, and a wide array of features that go along with every model, there's no wonder why Electrolux keeps giving us good service and making our life easier. And if there's one thing we can say about Electrolux, it's that they are always coming out with more models just to keep up with the competition. Electrolux is more than a washer; it's an all in one cleaning machine.

Electrolux washer keeps filling
    Electrolux washer prices are not cheap, but considering all the extra features it comes with, and the value you get by owning one of these electrolux washers, it's a very small price to pay. Electrolux washer keeps filling up. With numerous models to pick from, and a wide variety of features that go along with each model, there's no reason to be intimidated by the choices. And when you've been using an electrolux washer long enough, you know what you're getting for your money. Electrolux has smartboost technology in its new line of washers, so you can trust it to give you years of trouble free service from your electrolux washer.

Electrolux washers are built tough to last a lifetime and come with smartboost technology that gives them high efficiency cleaning. Smartboost puts a special heat into the water to increase the flow of detergent, while maintaining the delicate contact with the washer, so there are no cycles wasted. Plus, the special cleaning agent used with electrolux washers is specially formulated to resist harsh chemicals. The washer that came with my home was a recent model, and after only a few months, I noticed that my washer no longer was so shiny. It took about two months before I bought another unit, but I've saved quite a bit of money since I bought my first electrolux washer.