Thread: Samsung dryer HE fault

Samsung dryer HE fault

Model Number: DV45H6300EG/A3
    Brand: Samsung

Hey guys first time poster here. I am having a problem with my Samsung dryer. After powering on the dryer without even trying to run it I will get a error code HE. So I pulled the plug for 5 mins to try and reset it. After that I pulled the panel off the back and checked each leg where power is going in and I have 120v 120v and then 240. after checking that I then pulled out the heater element and checked the Heater resistance pin 2-3 13ohms, pin 1-2 34 ohms. I then checked Thermostat 2 resistance and got 1 ohms, then I checked the Thermostat 3 and got 1 ohm. I also checked all three for continuity and all three had it. I am wondering what else is there for me to check? I think I checked everything and everything tested out good but im still getting the fault within a min of being powered on. I also just had all my vents and air ducts in the house cleaned on tues. thanks in advance for your help guys.

Update tested the thermistor and am getting 150+ ohms will that still cause the HE fault? im replacing that later today once it comes in the mail is there anything else I should look at?