Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where can I get a CENTRIFUGAL SWITCH

  1. #1

    Where can I get a CENTRIFUGAL SWITCH

    Model Number: DV45H7000EW/A2
    Brand: Samsung
    Age: 1-5 years

    Where can I buy a centrifugal switch online. The appliance parts store claim they can not sell separately.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    It has been many years since manufacturers made the centrifugal switch as a separate part.

    You could try removing the switch from the motor to see if there is a part number on it and then Google that number.
    But the odds are slim that you will find it.

  3. #3
    Thanks..I'm asking because I find that the SAMSUNG STEAM has a defective electrical lead that's prevalent in the starter switch

Similar Threads

  1. Washer Won't fill - Pressure switch?
    By aaron907 in forum Washer Repair
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2019, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM
  3. Pressure switch calibration
    By thisandthat in forum Dishwasher Repair
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 03:27 PM
  4. GE Light Switch discontinued
    By mbrook99 in forum Refrigerator or Freezer Repair
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:03 PM
  5. glass top dual element switch
    By jpw in forum Range, Oven, & Cooktop Repairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts