Model Number:
Brand: Brand

Model Number: 2661532211
Brand: Sears Kenmore

I have a Kenmore 2661532211 Home Laundry Combo. The washer is doing a really loud sound during the rinse cycle. Is like a "woooo, wooo, wooo, wuuu, wuuu". Is not that is hitting the metal panels of the washer, is just a really loud sound when its in the rinse process. It first started doing that super loud sound for 6-12 months, and now the washer has a leak, because water is coming out from the bottom of the washer. An independent technician came and told me that a the agitator seal was broken (or a seal that separates the agitator from the transmission, something along those lines) and then, the transmission bearing was getting water that was leaking from inside of the machine. Due to the leak, the bearing ran out of grease and hence, that sound that I hear during the rinse cycle is the bearing from the transmission that is damaged. He mentioned that is not a good practice to just replace the seal and the transmission. That in order to repair the washer, I need to replace a complete assembly that comes with the transmission, seal and agitator (I'm unsure if he mentioned the basket as well). But he did mentioned that the new part comes in a big box and has almost all the components of the washer brand new. But he mentioned that what I needed was an entire assembly. He quoted me $400 for the assembly and $150 to install it. I'm unable to find online that assembly that he is mentioning, so I'm wondering if its an aftermarket part. Hence, wanted to get your thoughts to help me finding the part number for that assembly, or the different part numbers that form that assembly. Thanks in advance.