Model Number:
Brand: Brand

Model Number: 110.98752794
Brand: Sears Kenmore

My washer broke about two weeks ago and was reading some on line documentation about trying to fix it. It would fill with water but then would not agitate or move forward in the cycle or even drain. It seemed as if there may have been a connection error within the computer panel, and I also watched some YouTube videos on what could be the same issue. I had my next door neighbor come over to help me pull it out from the wall, unplug it and unscrew the front panel to get to what I needed to address.

It took some doing to get the electrical connection pulled off to see it I could correct it, and when I got it off, you could see that it was fried which was probably the issue.

I have another friend that’s kind of a “mister fix it” and he suggested that I go online and see if I can find replacement parts to try to fix it myself. Unfortunately a year ago this month, I lost my job so I have no income coming in and money is a little tight for me right now which is why I was trying to see if I could correct the issue myself. I already phoned the Sears repairs office and was told there would be a $89 fee for someone to come out and look at it and that would fee would then be taken out of the final parts and labor cost.

Here are some photographs of what could be the issue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-07-22 Washer Computer Board 01.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	751

This is the front unscrewed to get to the computer board inside

Name:	2019-07-22 Washer Computer Board 02.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	752

This is one of the parts I'm look for which is on the upper right. You will see it looks like it's fried...

Name:	2019-07-22 Washer Electrical Closeup.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	753

Here's a closer look. See on the left how it's back and the plastic seems somewhat melted?

Name:	2019-07-22 Burnt Male Washer Part.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	754

This is the connecting side.

Does this seem like it's something someone out there could help me with?

I would really appreciate any thoughts or advise you could offer.