Thread: Samsung Water Dispensor not producing water from dispensor RF263TEAESG/AA

Samsung Water Dispensor not producing water from dispensor RF263TEAESG/AA

Model Number: RF263TEAESG/AA
    Brand: Samsung

To start, the icemaker in the refrigerator top was not working due to frozen ice build up. I used the force defrost code and a hot air gun to take care of it. I think I may have also played with the freezer and fridge temperature settings a bit much. We have hard water here and get lots of build up. The filter is less than 6 months old. The ice makers in both top and bottom are producing ice. If I take the filter out, it does have water in it. When I press the lever down to dispense water, I hear the motor but get no water out of the dispenser. Im not sure if I possibly toasted a board in the ice maker trying to defrost it (this is a manufacturer defect due to condensation causing ice maker to have to much build up) or maybe set the fridge temperatures accidentally to low.

Quote Originally Posted by stoner529 View Post
    Model Number: RF263TEAESG/AA
    Brand: Samsung

To start, the icemaker in the refrigerator top was not working due to frozen ice build up. I used the force defrost code and a hot air gun to take care of it. I think I may have also played with the freezer and fridge temperature settings a bit much. We have hard water here and get lots of build up. The filter is less than 6 months old. The ice makers in both top and bottom are producing ice. If I take the filter out, it does have water in it. When I press the lever down to dispense water, I hear the motor but get no water out of the dispenser. Im not sure if I possibly toasted a board in the ice maker trying to defrost it (this is a manufacturer defect due to condensation causing ice maker to have to much build up) or maybe set the fridge temperatures accidentally to low.
    Looks like it was possibly to cold and frozen. it now is producing water.