Model Number: 253.70313214
Brand: Sears Kenmore

Hello-

This is a french door bottom freezer with an ice maker/water dispenser. The original ice maker had a fault that caused the ice to solidify and somehow caused the wires on the bottom of the fill tray to get ripped out. I replaced the ice maker as a unit with p/n PD00052554. After replacing, the unit does not work. It does not fill, or do anything else. I have verified the temps are within the ice makers range, and it has been installed for a week. Manually filled the fill tray with water, and it froze, but did not cause the unit to cycle and dump the ice in the bin. There is 5-5.5 VDC to the unit. I will have to check which wires again, but if someone has a schematic, or a way to force a cycle with this, that would be great!

I have verified that the fill line is free of blockage and not frozen. The solenoid appears to work as well, as I switched it and the water dispenser wires and commanded water from the ice solenoid with no problem.

I have unplugged the refrigerator for 10 minutes and plugged back in, turned ice maker off/on several times, and turned the refrigerator off/on several times, with no change.

Any help is appreciated!