Model Number: DV42H5200EP/A3
Brand: Samsung

I have read all the other posts on here but haven't found one necessarily that relates to the issue i am currently having with my Samsung dryer. I have been through the works with this Dryer. My dryer all of a sudden one day stopped putting out heat. So right away i check all the simple things, power, filters, vents etc. So then i then pulled it all apart and found the broken coil, While it was apart i cleaned even more around the element (not to dusty) and once apart, i ordered the replacement parts and got to work. I replaced the element (coil) and the 2 sensors (not sure what they are) that came with the new pack.

Everything went back together very easily and the dryer worked fine. It worked for 2 loads and then stop putting out heat again. I then opened it all back up and replaced the sensors again with the old ones figuring maybe something was throwing it off. I put it all back together and it magically worked for roughly 4-5 days or about 4-5 loads (kids and active life style).

Not sure what else to do at this point. I dont want to have to open, jostle and put it back together every 2-3 days. Any suggestions or help would be great!