Model Number:
Brand: Samsung

We have a Samsung dryer. Replaced the heating element 3 times over the time we had it. The element would obviously be broken in two or something. Always replaced the fuses too. Will admit I just bought the kit from Amazon so the parts may not have been the greatest. Normally it would just start not heating.

This time is totally different. It heats fine, but only lasts for about half the time I set it for. Normally 20ish minutes. Replaced the thermistor and put it back in. No change. I have found lists of info about tips when it is not heating with the HE code, but I can't find one with it heating, displaying HE, turn it off and back on and it goes to drying. Someone please help me make sense of this and let me know the part(s) I need to order and any other things you think I should know. Also did not replace heating element, but if that is something that may be causing the issue, as simple as it is for my husband to pull out the tube clean any lint with the air compressor and put back together, it can be done as it is on hand and have the thermostat.
It just timed out at 7 minutes left before the complete 40 minutes.

Thanks for any good advice as this is frustrating!