Model Number:
Brand: Brand

Model Number: 795.73133.410
Brand: Sears Kenmore

Kenmore Elite Fridge 795.73133.410 Mfg date 2015 is not cooling or freezing. Appears compressor is not starting. Fans run and lights. Been off for over a week and is not "frozen up". I have replaced parts but still have a few others coming. Pushing the "test" button on the motherboard the fans work, however on the second push of the button I get a "code 22" on the front screen. I have replaced:
Overload protect LG 6750CL0001D
Capacitor LG EAE32501017 (located near the main control board)
Capacitor 0CZZJB2014L (electronic appliance film capacitor (located near the main control board)

Still appears compressor not starting.

I have ordered but still waiting on the following parts:
LG EBG60663207 Thermistor Assembly, PTC (this contains another overload protect that comes with the harness. This plugs to the side of the compressor but is not called compressor relay or starter relay. As i look at the sear’s parts diagram, there is not compressor or starter relay on the model, however I wonder if the part that pushes on the compressor is one, but not call that. Here is that part:
Amazon.com: LG EBG60663207 Thermistor Assembly, Ptc: Home Improvement
Buy LG EBG60663207 Thermistor Assembly, Ptc: Parts & Accessories - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
www.amazon.com

I also ordered just in case this temperature sensor: LG 6500JB2002X
Amazon.com: LG 6500JB2002X Temperature Sensor: Home Improvement
Amazon.com: LG 6500JB2002X Temperature Sensor: Home Improvement
www.amazon.com

I researched parts on the sears website:
Kenmore Elite 79573133410 bottom-mount refrigerator parts | Sears Parts Direct
Kenmore Elite 79573133410 bottom-mount refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way!
www.searspartsdirect.com

I guess if none of this works I will order a main control board but don't think it is the issue.
Any thoughts?