Thread: Beverage Center stopped working 10 minutes after freon recharge - FlexCount Series 24

Beverage Center stopped working 10 minutes after freon recharge - FlexCount Series 24

Model Number: Allavino VSBC24-SSRN
    Brand: Other

Today after recharge temps were dropping got to about 45 and then the tech left and I noticed that the compressor cut off, and we were not down to the 36-degree setting.

The compressor and evap fan are not running, the controls are digital and set to 36 currently with a current inside temp of over 70.

I wonder what I should be looking at if the cooling side of this is not running, the interior recirculating fan is running and digital controls are error-free.

For good measure, I had an extra control board laying around as the original one was going kinda bonkers and would simply start and stop at random not keeping a consistent temp at all but would start and run at random. The new board(current board) resolved this random starting issue. So I put this board into at least rule out the control computer being the culprit. With this control board in place, it made no difference at all. The compressor/evap fan are not starting. I swapped them back, made no difference.

What should I be looking at that controls both the Compressor and Evap fan.

Thanks!

Tech came back out to take a look, the compressor, and condenser fan both work when manually started. The control board is faulty. This is the second one, I'm getting about 2 years per board... ugh

My question is there a universal control board for beverage refrigerators that can be modified to work on all of these refrigerators? They are pretty basic machines, this should not be too difficult.