Model Number: DV448AEP/XAA
Brand: Samsung

My dryer will shut off at random times. It may run an entire cycle, or it may run for 15 seconds, but then just shuts off. It can immediately be turned back on, and I can select whichever cycle I want to run and press start, but then it is a guessing game as to how long it will actually run. There are no error codes displayed, and it doesn't matter if the dryer is hot or cold. At times the display will have a slight flicker to it when going through the cycles, as well as "blink" while running. I took the dryer apart trying to see if I could find a loose wire or bad sensor, but all the wires seemed snug and all of the sensors tested good. I put it all back together, and it worked fine for a while, but it's getting worse. I have this set up as a stack (dryer on top of the washer), so it's not very convenient to take apart and troubleshoot. Especially when you have kids who play sports, who need to wash their cloths. I'm just looking for some direction on what I should try and focus on to troubleshoot.