Model Number: RF28HFEDBSR/AA
Brand: Samsung

Hello, I'm hoping someone can shed some light to my problem. I have a Samsung french door refrigerator model RF28HFEDBSR/AA and is just about 4 years old. About a week ago I noticed my fridge started running longer than normal and then eventually stuff in the fridge started freezing and the fridge side temp display started flashing continuously. I tried unplugging the fridge and letting it sit for a while, but that didn't help at all. I then checked for error codes on the front display and received a 2C and 25C. Right now as a temporary band aide, it seems I was able to control my food and drinks from freezing by raising the fridge temp from my normal 38 degree's to 44 degree's which is the highest setting I can raise it to. After raising the temp, it still feels very cold, but not cold enough to where things are starting to freeze. I've had no luck searching the web for anyone experiencing a similar problem so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction in what to troubleshoot and what possible parts may have failed on my fridge? Much appreciate anyone's help!