Thread: Samsung won’t heat already replaced sensors and element

Samsung won’t heat already replaced sensors and element

Model Number: Dve50m7450
    Brand: Samsung

I checked the forums and couldn’t find someone having the same issues if I missed one though sorry to repeat this topic. Ok so the heater won’t heat up so I replaced the element... the old one wasn’t broken but I also didn’t test it with the meter. I put everything back together and it was working not hot but blowing warm air.. four days later no heat again coming out. I ran the system check and it says cl9 and from what I found says it’s clogged somewhere. I’ve taken the dryer completely apart got all of the lint out while I had it apart I changed the thermal fuse and the thermostat. Put it all back together still no heat and it’s still saying cl9. I replaced the vent to the wall and cleaned it completely out. When I had it apart like I said earlier I made sure there was no blockage from the blower all the way out. Do you guys think it’s the board? I’m going to check the electric in a little bit. If it is the electric what would case that to suddenly change? And thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is have a great weekend!

I am having same issue. Replaced Thermal fuse, thermostat and thermistor. Still didn't heat...SO I bit the bullet and purchased the heating element,(which came with all the above except for one). STILL no heat except for the first load... WTF! I read on another post that it could be the motor not sending the right coeds or the control board. How do I figure this out? BTW, no error codes on screen and everything works except heat.
    Last edited by Waahoo9800; 06-25-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo9800 View Post
    I am having same issue. Replaced Thermal fuse, thermostat and thermistor. Still didn't heat...SO I bit the bullet and purchased the heating element,(which came with all the above except for one). STILL no heat except for the first load... WTF! I read on another post that it could be the motor not sending the right coeds or the control board. How do I figure this out? BTW, no error codes on screen and everything works except heat.
    Ok so my end result was melted wires... for some reason when I tested the outlet I got readings more then once.... but I traced the wires from the box to the dryer. The guy before me had run aluminum to copper and for whatever reason they melted in the junction box. They were still hot though. I replaced the whole wire with the correct wiring up to code and it worked. But if it didn’t work from there my next guess would have been the computer board. So if I was you I’d would hand trace from the breaker and maybe you could have the same issue. If it’s the board then I have nothing but there is other posts on here with that issue. Hope that helps and you figure it out best of luck!