Thread: Samsung Washer keep pausing Error code 3C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Samsung Washer keep pausing Error code 3C

Model Number: WF45N5300AF
    Brand: Samsung

I hope someone can help. washer runs full cycle about 25% of the time. Sometimes I get error code 3C. On ALL cycles it will start wash, but at some point during spin or rinse it will just pause and not start again. Literally hours later I will check it and it is still paused at say 19 minutes of the full 25 it started at. I open door close door, hit the start and it will start, 5 minutes later it is still pause, door lock is not red. I can try 5 times same thing, then sometimes it will give me the code 34C. Seems to be getting worse on the pausing.

Does this sound like it is the door look circutry that I can replace and hopefully repair. I am about ready to throw this "smart" crap out the door.

Thank you.

Patient
    Error 3C is a drain error. There may be a floating drain obstruction, or the drain pump may be failing under a load. You will need to allow the machine to run and see if there is proper power to the drain pump during the drain portion of the cycle while it is supposed to be draining (but not draining) .

Follow-up

Quote Originally Posted by lisa0069 View Post
    Model Number: WF45N5300AF
    Brand: Samsung

I hope someone can help. washer runs full cycle about 25% of the time. Sometimes I get error code 3C. On ALL cycles it will start wash, but at some point during spin or rinse it will just pause and not start again. Literally hours later I will check it and it is still paused at say 19 minutes of the full 25 it started at. I open door close door, hit the start and it will start, 5 minutes later it is still pause, door lock is not red. I can try 5 times same thing, then sometimes it will give me the code 34C. Seems to be getting worse on the pausing.

Does this sound like it is the door look circutry that I can replace and hopefully repair. I am about ready to throw this "smart" crap out the door.

Thank you.

Were you able to resolve this issue?