Thread: Whirlpool Cabrio spins but doesn’t agitate - tried everything

Whirlpool Cabrio spins but doesn’t agitate - tried everything

Model Number: WTW5600XW3
    Brand: Whirlpool

Hello - My Whirlpool washer is working fine but doesn’t agitate. I’ve tried replacing both the actuator and the control board but the same thing happened. Everything is fine until the wash cycle when it makes very short noises, almost sounds like a buzzer going off repeatedly every few seconds. Then it goes into rinse and spin and works fine. It’s only the wash cycle where it seems not to be agitating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Patient
    On the off chance that your Whirlpool washer will not unsettle however will turn, you may have to supplant the maintenance pack. The washer fomenter fix unit houses the instigator segments that are destined to get harmed, wear out, or come up short. In the event that any of the parts are exhausted, stripped, or imperfect in any capacity, at that point it's an ideal opportunity to supplant the unit.

Many thanks. Is this the maintenance pack that I would need to replace? https://www.whirlpoolparts.com/PartD...ber=WTW5600XW3

I’m also having the same problem with my Whirlpool. I replaced the actuator and the splutch/clutch assembly. When agitating, it just clicks.