Thread: ER flashing on my dishwaser

ER flashing on my dishwaser

Model Number: PLD3465REC0
    Brand: Frigidaire

hello
    I have a Frigidaire Model PLD3465REC0 Dishwasher and it displays the ER error code early in the wash cycle. I can reset by pressing cancel and it will start the cycle again but will go into the same ER error code within 8 minutes of starting the cycle. I have tried several different cycles and also cut power to the unit for about an hour without any success.

R
    Last edited by FRANMAN; 03-10-2013 at 10:10 PM.

If the only thing it displays is "ER" then, that error code indicates a stuck keypad. If it flashes "ER" and then two more digits afterwards, then that would indicate a different error code. With the dishwasher unplugged, you can check the ribbon cable connections to make sure they are good. If those check out okay, then the manufacture says to replace the keypad(s), and then the main control board if the problem still persists. Let me know what you find.

ER Error: Membrane switch failure. Main control has detected a stuck key or a key pressed for more than one minute. Check connections. If correct replace key pad. If still exist replace main control.

These are the parts for your model:

Overlay & Switch Assembly - 154489203

Keypad Display Kit (Black) - 154554401

Electronic Control Board - 154569301
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 154554401.jpg  
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter